Another Great ObamaCare Repeal Speech: Virginia Freshman Morgan Griffith
Speaking of speeches, here’s one everyone should see. It’s from GOP freshman Representative Morgan Griffith of Virginia’s “Fightin’ 9th” district. The former Majority Leader of the Virginia House of Delegates, he was a leader in the Old Dominion standing up to ObamaCare and forcing a legal showdown which Virginia is winning against the federal government (see 21StateLawsuit.com). During the speech, he even holds up the law, The Virginia Healthcare Freedom Act (read its text here), which made possible Virginia’s lawsuit against the federal government. By the way, Griffith defeated a 28-year incumbent, Democrat Rick Boucher, in November.
Virginia threw off the chains of George III and it will throw off the chains of ObamaCare! Huzzah!
1 Comment »
Leave a Reply
- Obama’s New “Waiver Flexibility” Plan To States Is Path To Single Payer Faster
- Thomas Sowell On ObamaCare’s “Facts And Fables”
- Taranto On Death Panels, Individual Mandate And More
- FDA De-Listing Of Avastin A Precursor To Life In The Age Of Obama
- Another Great ObamaCare Repeal Speech: Virginia Freshman Morgan Griffith
- Representative Steve King’s ObamaCare Repeal Floor Speech
- Best Speech On ObamaCare Repeal? How About Steve King’s?
- Who Says There’s No Bipartisanship On ObamaCare?
- Brevity Is The Soul Of Repeal
- Congressional Twilight Zone: Repealing ObamaCare Increases The Deficit!
- Year, Cinderella Not The Only Things That Changed At Midnight
- Volume 8: Promises ObamaCare can’t keep